Friday 19 February 2010

Programme for Success

2010 has been the most exciting start to a New Year I've experienced in a long time. That's not to say others were not great/amazing/brilliant in their own way, too - and if you were a part of any one of them, 'thank you', you were especially great!

What has been different this New Year has been the feeling of reinvention, of growing and evolving who I am and what I do. In a nutshell, this has been my biggest step forward since becoming a coach 7 years ago.

I've been putting long hours into moving the B2B Coaching brand forward. However, before I could do that I needed to decide the core identity of the company. Personally we should know who we are and what we stand for, and companies should do the same by having a sense of their identity/values/ethos.

To date, Mike Blissett Consultancy has been the home of Personal Performance Coaching, NLP & Hypnosis/Hypnotherapy. B2B Coaching has been used as a base for Coach and NLP training.

However, what has evolved has been the inclusion of Business & Executive Coaching into the B2B framework, my involvement in it, and in particular the bespoke aspect I've always placed on the work I do with people and their companies. Out of that has come the big new idea, and what I believe will be the identity that will help move B2B Coaching onwards toward a brilliant 2010.

The 'big new idea' is called Programme for Success. This is the name given to the bespoke aspect of what has been building over the past year or so. It can include Business & Executive Coaching, in-house coach & NLP training, and the inclusion of Business Hypnosis within what can be offered.

Programme for Success will be the route map a client develops beginning from the first appointment, and will be the template by which that can, and measure success.

I'm already well into a very proactive campaign to meet as many business owners and promote B2B Coaching, and this has included joining some new and exciting business networking groups. This is still happening, and you will know some of where I've been and who I've been talking to from recent Tweets. Plus, I'll have more news for you in the next few weeks.

Visit the website www.b2bcoaching.co.uk - it's evolving and will continue to do so well into this year. There are events, business building courses, and so much more in the pipeline.

So, the news is to watch this space, follow me on Twitter, and visit the B2B Coaching website often. 2010 is the beginning of a new decade, and so much more opportunity for you and your business to grow.

No comments: