Monday 19 July 2010

Failure To Launch

How many times do we try a new idea before we give up?

In recent research author and expert on goal setting Brian Tracy, found that the average is less than once!

The process is as such:
  1. We have a great idea.
  2. We get really excited about the potential and how brilliant our idea is.
  3. We sleep on it.
  4. Next day we wake up in a different frame of mind. Gone is the enthusiasm, replaced instead with niggling self-doubt type questions always guaranteed to extinguish even the best dream or brilliant idea; 'who am I to think I could do that/don't be so stupid/I can't do that/people will laugh/I'm not good enough-intelligent enough-brave enough' (delete as necessary), or the ultimate, 'it's impossible'!
Says who?

Follow the link here (to my website) and find out the easy step-by-step approach to achieving the brilliant ideas and dreams I know you have in life. Because once you start, you'll want to achieve more and have more ideas and bigger dreams (it's called 'the snowball effect).

As Donald Trump once said, 'if you're going to dream, you may as well dream big'!

Follow the link here now.

No comments: