Friday 31 December 2010

Take Every Opportunity

You'll be happy to know I finally got a flight after the original one was cancelled due to snow at Heathrow on the 22nd, and flew to Las Vegas on Sunday 26th, and LA yesterday 29th December.

Whilst I'm busy here cramming 2 weeks into one, someone did remind me of some wise words once spoken by the lovely Cameron Diaz - 'Your regrets aren't what you did, but what you didn't do. So, take every opportunity.'

Wise words indeed with which to look back on your achievements of 2010, and what you now aim to complete in 2011.

How will you make 2011the most special, sensational of your life yet?

My New Year newsletter goes out on the 1st January, complete with a FREE New Year, New You exercise. If you're not subscribed yet follow the link here, fill out your email address in the blue box on the right side of my home page, and it'll find it's way to you.

No comments: