Wednesday 27 May 2009

Busy times and quiet moments

Gosh, it's been such a busy few weeks - which right at the top of this blog I must say is absolutely wonderful.

Four 2 day workshops with The Coaching Academy, which for me means having the opportunity to work with 80-100 amazing, motivated people per event - which recently has been in London, Manchester, and Leeds; fantastic, a real buzz.

Individual coaching sessions (telephone & face-to-face) have also been sooo busy - and again it's amazing to work with such a fabulous range of people.

My new up-and-coming online course, 'Communication Skills Upgrade' is now literally days away from it's 1st June launch date. I've been with laptop tapping away last minute edits and additions, since I want this course to be my best yet.

Now the flip side, and something I never managed to factor in to my life until a few years ago; quiet time away from the busyness of the business - to relax, reconnect with myself and loved ones around me, which all goes to recharge my batteries.

I'm going to Ireland on Saturday for a few days, and I'm really looking forward to seeing Dublin for the very first time.
Will be back to London on Tuesday, so see you again then.
...and remember, no matter how busy your life can be, it's important to take some quiet moments away from the hustle and bustle ever once in a while. Where would you go to unwind and recharge?

No comments: