Friday 1 May 2009

Keeping focus

Busy few days...last weekend in Manchester doing a workshop for 140 people, then another one in London this Tuesday-Wednesday for 70, plus coaching clients and keeping a couple of writing commitments.

On one level I should be feeling quite tired, though if I keep my eye on getting enough sleep, eating well, and having some fun time factored in I should be fine (and I am fine).

On a deeper level, and this is an idea I usually share with clients and workshop delegates alike, what we also do is exchange energy; with each other, with our environment, and yes with the Universe, too. If you've seen the movies 'The Secret' or 'What The Bleep Do We Know' you'll have a greater understanding of this.

In a nutshell, if everything is an exchange of energy, and the intention of that energy matters (positive or negative), then that means we have so much more control over our day and the type of day we have than we ever thought possible. With that knowledge, and responsibility, we can then ask ourselves bigger questions, such as; what is it I really want my life to be about?

Better questions result in better answers, always.

Physically, I'm feeling a little tired today after a busy week - but what a week it's been; brilliant, full of fantastic people! Hence I feel pretty energized, and this afternoon my intention is to relax a little and enjoy the Spring weather.

Keeping focus isn't always about work and targets. Sometimes focus is remembering to take care of yourself; nurturing and relaxing - all part of the energy inside.

Anyone else relaxing as well today, my energy is with you xx

No comments: