Thursday 19 August 2010

'Make Life Work'

If you've not already subscribed to my mailing list, then now would be a good day to do so, because the latest edition of the 'Make Life Work' e-newsletter is about to go out.

This edition is crammed full of info designed for you to get even better results at work by following some pretty cool communication tips.

I'll be introducing Oge, the newest member of my team and an excellent Change Management Coach. She'll also be offering the first three readers to answer a simple question a FREE telephone coaching session - but you'll have to subscribe to get the question (and remember, this goes out to 3,000 people, so be quick)!

Finally, I'll be telling you about a very special Dragon Boat race I'm taking part in to raise money for one of my favourite charities.

Click here to subscribe now.

No comments: