Monday 16 August 2010

Top Tips: Body Language at Work

Thanks to Jilly, Alice, Lorna and Jake who've emailed me over the past couple of days asking if I have any body language 'top tips' that will bring them better results whilst at work.

The answer is, 'yes, of course' - follow the link at the end of this Blog post and start using immediately.

Body Language and Communication Skills are the two main areas I work in professionally and have the most fun using when working with individuals and teams in organisations. So, please follow the link below and begin noticing subtle differences to the results you’re getting in life right away.

Click the link here - it's FREE, and as always let me know how you get on. You can post a reply at the end of this post, or send me an email (which I always respond to).

No comments: