Monday 17 January 2011

Thanks For Your Feedback

It seems I really hit a chord with my last few posts regarding the poor quality of customer service in many companies today.

You are always welcome to email me direct, and I will always respond with a personal reply - as more than 40 of you did after Saturday's post.

And, from today you can also post a comment directly on to the Blog. This is a great new addition, as it enables us all to share ideas and thoughts for everyone to see.

My website and blog will soon be going through a significant update (due for early March), and I look forward to building a more interactive business minded community of people wanting a better communication and customer service experience from companies large and small in the marketplace today.

Watch this space, and have a fabulous week!

No comments: