Monday 22 November 2010

Hello World, Welcome Universe

I'm a big believer in karma, what I refer to as 'the law of the universe'. You must have heard the phrases, 'what goes around comes around', 'what you give is what you get', and from The Bible, 'as you sow, so you shall reep'.

For me, it's just the way it is. Never 'a trade' - the universe is smarter and more subtle than that.

Some of the best business advice I was given years ago was that 'we'll never be as successful by ourselves as we could have been working with other people'. When I heard that, my questions changed. From then on I asked who could I work with and contribute to?

Once I got clear, I got in touch, and the rest as they say, is history. In a very short time my whole business life took the first of many giant leaps forward.

An idea that follows this, and that I share when training (I did an event for coaches this weekend in London), is that once we find our 'flow', so the universe will offer extra opportunities and adventures along the way. Whether they were there all along and we simply didn't notice before, or they are indeed new opportunities now, is unimportant. The point is; they are there.

Ask yourself the following questions - they're designed to help:
  1. To what degree would you say you're working within your 'flow' now?
  2. What could you do to get or increase that alignment this week?
  3. Who do you imagine is in a similar flow, and how can you contribute to their experience?
...and if you're wondering if this can work in business, THIS IS BUSINESS!

Wishing you a fabulous week.

No comments: