Thursday 4 November 2010

Sneak Preview of New eProgramme

I'm very excited as the artwork for my new eProgramme 'Make Life Work - The Art of Epic Thinking' is now complete, and I wanted you to be the first to see it!!

The programme is just going through final proofing and will be launched in the next few days.

It'll be my most in depth programme to date, and runs to more than 160 pages containing the latest cutting edge concepts in Performance Coaching, Time Line and NLP designed to Make Life Work in the best way you want it to.

In short, it's a blueprint for success.

There will be two options to choose:
  1. The eProgramme as a 'study-at-home' resource.
  2. The eProgramme plus a personal 90 minute coaching session - telephone or face-to-face (in London) to really hit the ground running.
More info in the next day or two, and of course links to my site when the programme is ready for you to download.

Wishing you a brilliant day!

No comments: